Cookies Policy for the Maynooth to Leixlip Project
Last updated: 30/09/2020
What are cookies
Cookies are a small file containing information downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you browse a website. Cookies assist the visitor with services and website functionality while browsing the website content.
Cookies can be “session” or “persistent” cookies and can be defined as follows:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies stored in the browser’s memory until the browser is closed. These types of cookies pose less of a security risk and are used to control elements within the website. Once the browser is closed, the cookies are removed.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored on a user’s device to help remember information, settings, preferences, or sign-on credentials that a user has previously saved. This helps create a convenient and faster website experience. These cookies have an expiration date issued to it by the webserver. When the expiration date is reached, the cookie is no longer stored on the browser.
When you use and access the Maynooth to Leixlip Project website, we may place cookies in your web browser to enhance the user experience.
- to enable certain functions of the Maynooth to Leixlip Project website
- to provide analytics
- to store your preferences
On Maynooth to Leixlip Project website we use the following cookies:
- which are necessary to enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Essential cookies are always enabled for the website to function properly. You can accept all cookies by clicking the Accept button in the cookie banner.
If you do not want to enable non-necessary cookies, you can click the Reject button in the cookie banner.